You guys want Deals.

No doubt. This is the best tackle swap in southern ontario. Great deals to be had on new and used fishing tackle. Hope to see everyone there. Chris.

No doubt. This is the best tackle swap in southern ontario. Great deals to be had on new and used fishing tackle. Hope to see everyone there. Chris.
Nice to have met you Chris on February 21/15 at the Western Fish & Game Tackle Swap,(London).You had some great deal`s at your table,and my Wallet was a lot lighter when I left the Building! LOL :)

Nice to meet you to Red, and thanks for buying from my table. If anyone wants to save a bunch of money on new and used tackle don't miss the Ancaster show. Car pool with a few of your fishing buddies, you won't regret it, the hall is full of great deals on both new and used tackle, from rods, reels, lures, etc..., for everything from perch to musky. The Ancaster hall is easy to get to right off the 403 about 45 minutes from London. Hope to see a bunch of local anglers there. Chris.

I was out there last year for the first. By far the best swap meet I've ever been at. Can't wait for this year.

Hey guys, this will be my first time to the swap meet. Is it just cash only or do they have debit machines on site. Thanks for any help.

To be on the safe side I would say cash. There may have been some dealers with debit machines but most of the dealers I know there only take cash. Hope this helps, Chris.

rocket0feedbackost: 64714 said:
To be on the safe side I would say cash. There may have been some dealers with debit machines but most of the dealers I know there only take cash. Hope this helps, Chris.
Thanks for the feedback Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks