Off Topic Xtreme Marine Black Friday

Thanks @stomp for the information!! ? There are always great deals there,and it’s close to my home!! Also,great staff there,with excellent service!! It’s a great place to shop for sure,especially if there is someone on your Christmas list that loves fishing,boating,etc.I will drop in sometime before the Black Friday sale is over.??
What a busy place this morning at Extreme Marine,but there was no problem finding a parking spot.I can now scratch a couple of Christmas gift’s off my list,and I am glad that I stopped in there for some of their “Black Friday deals!!” ??

Attachments

• 41C99E07-9123-4434-8E95-4932F48C4E42.jpeg
    41C99E07-9123-4434-8E95-4932F48C4E42.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
What a busy place this morning at Extreme Marine,but there was no problem finding a parking spot.I can now scratch a couple of Christmas gift’s off my list,and I am glad that I stopped in there for some of their “Black Fridays deals!!” ??
You shouldn't have @Red Hering... I know my old survival suit is looking a little worse for wear, but it's just more snug now than it was 30 years ago when new.:D

I got out to AO Friday afternoon. It wan't too busy while I was there which was nice. In and out quickly and back home before Friday night rush hour.
Luckily @hvyhaul,Extreme Marine isn’t as big as Angling Outfitters for tackle,or I would be there a lot more to buy fishing tackle.Luckily for me at least,Angling Outfitters is a bit further away,because I have become a “fishing tackle hoarder,” for quite sometime now!! LOL ??

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks