We Stocked Rainbow Trout for Ice Fishing

Braggin Rights

We just wanted to put out a big huge thank you to Lynn Gehring who is a member here for helping us out with some awesome rainbows for our pond. If anyone is looking for bows give Lynn a call. He was great with Averie and set us up for some good times on the backyard pond this winter. Enjoy the vid!

Last time we were heading out to collins we joked about backing into your pond for some trout! That's one of the coolest things I've seen
Bahaha I guess we should look at putting a ramp in next. 😂🤟🏼
Very cool... Great video...
Thanks really appreciate it!
what type of license do you need to do this?
We’ve done several species in the pond now. The operator is licensed to sell you the fish and they typically give you a receipt and paperwork with their licensing information, contact etc. if you’re picking up yourself. For larger orders, they will just deliver so it’s a non-issue. The ministry has no issues with stocking as long as you aren’t connected to any natural body of water, stream etc.

Last edited:
Best part of your video clip for me (Wife of Outdorman) is to see how actively involved the young lady is, with the pond, with the nature/outdoors and with her Mentor ! Thanks for sharing. Fish On !

Best part of your video clip for me (Wife of Outdorman) is to see how actively involved the young lady is, with the pond, with the nature/outdoors and with her Mentor ! Thanks for sharing. Fish On !
Thanks for the love! She’s turning 17 tomorrow, so time is ticking. My first lifelong fishing partner will be moving away for school before we know it which sucks big time. lol

That was awesome, thoroughly enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed the vid LuvPerch!

Thanks for the love! She’s turning 17 tomorrow, so time is ticking. My first lifelong fishing partner will be moving away for school before we know it which sucks big time. lol

( awwww !!!! ) and Happy Birthday wishes for the whole family and especially for your beautiful girl !! ( Maybe some Fish Cake ?? or will it be chocolate and or vanilla, mmmmmmm !!! )

Has it been that long Ryan.... Geez Starting to Feel Old and my Birthday is Tomorrow turning 70 years young ... Still remember when she told me I could not Fish the Fishing For The Cure way Back LOL :love:

Last edited:
what type of license do you need to do this?
No license required to stock your own pond as long as it's not connected to another waterbody . You will need a permit to transport live fish if you pick them up yourself . I have bass, perch crappie, and bluegill never had an issue except for the pike that decided to move in a few years ago

We just wanted to put out a big huge thank you to Lynn Gehring who is a member here for helping us out with some awesome rainbows for our pond. If anyone is looking for bows give Lynn a call. He was great with Averie and set us up for some good times on the backyard pond this winter. Enjoy the vid!

Are You still fishing those trout from Your pond?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks