water levels

want to get out to the bluff bar is it still out of the water or has it been submerged again with all this rain??

Chris

I was out to the light house for a hunt two weeks ago and there was 15000 blue bills out there but don't go out in a big wind very dangerous would like to try bluff bat though

...there goes the neighbourhood.........hey Dave when was the last time you shot out there ?

Canvasback.ca

Been there....done that ....got the spys. *L*

Been out there and scared myself enough to know My limits. Got to be the last person to see someone alive out there. It is dangerous to suggest risky things to others as a good idea.

The internet can be a dangerous place to those who do not know the risks.

Got out to the outer bay no one at pottahawk on the way out. Nice mixed. Bag pintails, golden eye, buffies, redhead and had a few thousand. Birds fly over nice day with a poor wind direction.

EMILE did you get out. Big rice was full thismorning when we went by. Some nice rigs I see the boys from Ohio are here.

Chris

hey Chris....no stayed in because I thought I had a date with a 10 Pointer this morning...got stood up.....shooting probably next week because shot gun season on for deer.....I saw the boys from the US on friday........maybe shooting with Duckman...what you up too? Just put the lines in the boat...need to put a latter to get into boat....should be fun:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks