Off Topic Warning pressure crack

Jumbojim

We were 1.7 kms straight out of booths harbour today Jan7/18. we just Finnished set up than boom ice shifted just about knocked me off my feet, we both looked at each other wtf, in the 30 years that was the worst I’ve or my friend ever experienced, on the way back in we found the pressure crack had to be opened 10 feet wide 2 of us on one skido towing our sled behind thought we were going to get wet. It wasn’t there on the way out ice was a solid 12” at 1.7 km it was 10” thick.
Crack was just on the south side of the village of huts.

Well I'll tell ya. I've never seen human eyes so huge after crossing that crack.
Day of records, awsome.

We were 1.7 kms straight out of booths harbour today Jan7/18. we just Finnished set up than boom ice shifted just about knocked me off my feet, we both looked at each other wtf, in the 30 years that was the worst I’ve or my friend ever experienced, on the way back in we found the pressure crack had to be opened 10 feet wide 2 of us on one skido towing our sled behind thought we were going to get wet. It wasn’t there on the way out ice was a solid 12” at 1.7 km it was 10” thick.
Crack was just on the south side of the village of huts.
??? Indoor trolling doesn't seem that bad right now !

Well I'll tell ya. I've never seen human eyes so huge after crossing that crack.
Day of records, awsome.
Well I'll tell you yours eyes were pretty big too when we stopped to look at what we just ran through ?

Back