Off Topic Universal free health care my Arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to pin this on Ford whose conservative government has been suffocating in the debt left by 16 years of irresponsible liberal governments. When McGinty took over in 2003 the debt was $110 billion and today it stands at almost $400 billion. McGinty alone increased the debt by 134% then the lunacy continued on steroids under Wynn for another 5 1/2 years and now we have twice the debt of California. That now makes Ontario the most indebted sub-sovereign borrower on the planet and we are all paying dearly for it. I think you are putting the lion's share of the blame in the wrong place.
So correct 100%

Hard to pin this on Ford whose conservative government has been suffocating in the debt left by 16 years of irresponsible liberal governments. When McGinty took over in 2003 the debt was $110 billion and today it stands at almost $400 billion. McGinty alone increased the debt by 134% then the lunacy continued on steroids under Wynn for another 5 1/2 years and now we have twice the debt of California. That now makes Ontario the most indebted sub-sovereign borrower on the planet and we are all paying dearly for it. I think you are putting the lion's share of the blame in the wrong place.
Not pinning this on Ford Bob. I voted for him and will again but he is the one who told the hospitals to start charging patients waiting for LTC but because of the mess the liarbels left this province in he had to do something. They transfered mom to Victoria hospital from UH on Friday and so far she seems to get better care at Victoria and has a private room as well.

Not pinning this on Ford Bob. I voted for him and will again but he is the one who told the hospitals to start charging patients waiting for LTC but because of the mess the liarbels left this province in he had to do something. They transfered mom to Victoria hospital from UH on Friday and so far she seems to get better care at Victoria and has a private room as well.
I wasn't implying you were pinning it on Ford, Wayne. I was just responding to silvertip49's post and so sorry you're having to go through this mess the liberals left for all of us. At least Ford is actually trying to balance the books which is something the spend and tax liberals have never even tried to do. Here's hoping @DaveJ can help solve your dilemma sooner rather than later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks