Turkey Tags on sale now !

Old Cut LongPointer

Just got the MNR email today that Spring Turkey Tags are available either online or at an issuing office. I always go to Stillwells in Fairground to get my tags and pick up a hard copy of the hunting reg's, which of course are online also.

Got mine a week or so ago
Dropped a few hundred had to renew all my licenses and get a new card

We haven’t seen many Turkeys around this fall/winter compared to years past

so at how much a pound , how many turkeys do you have to harvest to get paid back?
The few hundred was my 3 year fishing
3 year small game new outdoors card deer license and turkey tag and slancys turkey tag and deer license, I don’t know really never did the math but we catch a lot of fish and always get deer, turkey are a little harder to get where we hunt. Obv after fuel and gear and constant money to spend on fishing and hunting I never expect to end up in the positive when it comes to dollar value of meat harvested vs money spent
But all the good times had and memories to keep you can’t put a price on that

Amen to that brother !
I've been asked that question two different ways; How much did it cost me to get that duck/turkey/whatever and wouldn't it be cheaper at the store ? Answer; Don't ask ,just eat and yes. Then there's the guy that asks for some ducks/turkeys/whatever seeing as I got it all for free ? Pfffffft ! FREE MY ASS ! I like hunting and fishing because it's way more fun then shopping.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks