Truth

They never offered me anything like that when I got hurt 10 years ago which forced me out of the profession and put me permanently on the shelf. You couldn't call what I was doing back then "walking" I could barely move, kind of like today. My body REALLY doesn't like it when the weather is like it is today at all and loves to remind me. Been feeling this weather today coming for a couple days :( :inpain:

Would be fun to see the look on the neighbors faces though as I rolled that thing through the complex.:ROFLMAO:

They never offered me anything like that when I got hurt 10 years ago which forced me out of the profession and put me permanently on the shelf. You couldn't call what I was doing back then "walking" I could barely move, kind of like today. My body REALLY doesn't like it when the weather is like it is today at all and loves to remind me. Been feeling this weather today coming for a couple days :( :inpain:

Would be fun to see the look on the neighbors faces though as I rolled that thing through the complex.:ROFLMAO:
Two things: real men do not do the Mary Poppins basket on the front of their ride, so you've got that covered. 😁

Secondly, get it in the shop so you can do the Tim Alan thing to it 🤣, if it doesn't roll the black coal she isn't worth calling your own. 😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks