Sunday Out Of Pt. Bruce

spider4

Great day on the water. Temperature was perfect, nice little chop, and no bugs at all. Left NEM around 8am and back in around 1pm.
My friend and I went 12 for 15 on the walleye, plus 2 sheephead and 1 silver. A few of the walleye were around 1.5 to 2 pounds but most were 2.5 to 4 pounds. We ran 1 rigger 20' down, 1 dipsey on a #3 setting back 65', and 5 and 6 colour lead core (until the 6 colour crapped out and I switched to 4 colour). Everything was firing with Nascar spoon taking a couple on the rigger, blue/silver worm harness taking a couple on the dipsey. Orange RRF and silver/black RRF taking the rest on the lead cores. We trolled from 40 to 58 FOW with most fish coming early in 40 FOW and a little later in the morning when we came back in to 45 - 48 FOW.

Next weekend will be a whole new ballgame!

Tight lines everyone!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks