Off Topic Seafoam

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Any believers in this stuff? Won’t find a better price. Stock up.
Nappa

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 38
Yes I am a firm believer in the product for cleaning purposes for fuel protection cant say one way or the other,I use the shit in everything,just like the hot sauce .Just my 2 cents and opinion John

I have a 90 Honda sitting on a 17 foot Sea Nymph how much would you put in a 5 gallon gas tank thanks in advance.

Is that Canada? Wondering which location that's from. I cant find it at NAPA for that price this morning ...online price still showing $16.49 here in London ... maybe sale is over, or a manager's special at your store. That's a great deal though...Thanks for sharing it.

I got a flyer in the mail yesterday, my closest stores are West Lorne and Glencoe

@77 caravan I "think" the amount you should add to 5 gallons is 30mm. That's a full plastic shot glass looking container they give you your pills in when you are in the hospital or whatever else you want to use to measure out 30mm. That's what I do anyways. I too use SeaFoam in everything now. It works!

Sorry picked some up only available in Glencoe or West Lorne.

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 7
Seafoam- ok as a CLEANER yes.- But NOT as a fuel- stabilizer! Only use the Seafoam during the boating season. Never during long- term winter storage. Stick with either Stabil or Starbrite- Startron. This is what you need for long-term storage with High-Test gas! It's an Ethanol fighter! Don't be afraid to use too much of the Stabil Stabilizer either- It will just burn off anyway. Good luck.

Seafoam- ok as a CLEANER yes.- But NOT as a fuel- stabilizer! Only use the Seafoam during the boating season. Never during long- term winter storage. Stick with either Stabil or Starbrite- Startron. This is what you need for long-term storage with High-Test gas! It's an Ethanol fighter! Don't be afraid to use too much of the Stabil Stabilizer either- It will just burn off anyway. Good luck.
Wierd, it says on the front of the can "Controls Moisture in Fuels" and on the back of the can "Sea Foam works to stabilize fuel for up to 2 years".

Wierd, it says on the front of the can "Controls Moisture in Fuels" and on the back of the can "Sea Foam works to stabilize fuel for up to 2 years".
You are correct my friend but the characteristics of Seafoam is - It has Alcohol in it's formula and the MSDS sheets for seafoam show that part. This also adds to the water in ethanol and just Adds to the whole mess in your tank! Not good! I also learned this from one of the teachers from Georgian College who had a display at this years T.O. Boat Show. He explained it all and said just to use Stabil or Startron for the Long-Term Storage during winter. I think he's right coming from a teacher in the Boating Industry! Good luck my friend. Hopes this helps. You can purchase both of these products at C.T.C.

The Peavy Mart by my place, (corner of Dundas and Bonaventure in London) has Seafoam on sale right now according to their sign for $6.50

The Peavy Mart by my place, (corner of Dundas and Bonaventure in London) has Seafoam on sale right now according to their sign for $6.50
This is what I found in the Peavy in Brantford for $6.50 just above the Seafoam on the same rack

Attachments

• IMG_1087[1].JPG
    IMG_1087[1].JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 19
I have used it in the past but for now I have the remains of a case of K100 to work through. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks