Renners hunt with his new gun!

John

We took RENNER out to try his new gun(that's right, RENNER got his new gun)We ended up with 18 total between three guys by 2 O'clock. Had to stay out a little longer than expected cause we didn't want the buffleheads that were swinging by. But in true style... We took one at the end to finish our limits.. Lol.... Good shot RENNER!
6 Reds, 6 Blues 3 Mallards, 2 widgeon and a bufflehead! Should have got a lot more Mallards... but blew it on several occasions.... Had over twelve come in and nine shots... Missed! Shouldn't even tell anyone that, but i guess everybody at sometime has that happen, just won't admit it. The Mallards we did get were nice big birds. It's nice to see the Northerns finally coming down. Oh by the way... RENNER you owe me a bluebill decoy! Paul gave that one to our niece for a baby rattle! She loves it! LMAO!

The next thing on Renner's list is a good duck call to use!
Then next time he'll stop yellin' At the top of his lungs" look guys comin' right in!....damn they flared, wonder why?" lol
Might want to sit on the end with only one earplug in next hunt Renner
Niece didn't like the rattle by the way, weighed too much, gotta take some pellets out!!!

When times are tough,
and flocks are small,
take your time,
and kill 'em all!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks