Fishing Report Port Glasgow Walleye July 4th

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Took out my daughter and a friend this morning which turned out to be a beauty day that started out with heavy fog. We caught our 3 man limit along with a bow and lost 1 as well as a few walleye and also threw some back. My daughter had never caught a walleye or a bow before and caught both so was super happy. We worked 68-70 fow with riggers down 35-42 ft. and #1 Dipseys back 75 ft. on 3 setting. Silverstreak copper back mini in watermelon, pink panties, Nascar and blueberry muffin caught all fish except 1 walleye on a RRF clown. Marking lots of fish now and only caught 3 junk fish, a silver, sheep and a white perch. Was pretty busy to take photos so only got a couple cooler shots in the driveway at home. Will only get better. ? :happy:

IMG_20190704_125535.jpg

IMG_20190704_125721.jpg

Nice haul Bob..good to see the bows picking up..I'm heading that way next week..maybe see you out there ..?
Hey that would be great Dave. If you let me know which day your coming I'll try to make it a point to be there also. It would be nice to meet you in person and there's no shortage of Glasgow walleye to be had. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks