Port Glasgow Today

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
went alone so used 1 rigger and 1 planer board. Rigger did nothing so switched to 2 planer boards. 2 wally's in 57 fow. 1 Rainbow at 63 fow and 4 more wally's in 69 -71 fow All off of Taildancers run clean on the big boards with 150 feet behind the board.

Taildancers run clean means no weight and the colours were number 1 was purple and the other dancer was orange. Taildancer is supposed to dive to 35 feet but I would say more like 26 feet

Taildancers run clean means no weight and the colours were number 1 was purple and the other dancer was orange. Taildancer is supposed to dive to 35 feet but I would say more like 26 feet
They'll reach 35 ft. if you pull them about 4 mph. ?

@Wave Runner this taildancer looks like the one,and what a beautiful foggy morning,(with some bug’s of course-lol :ROFLMAO:), here on lake erie right now. Tight lines to all & Walleye’s ON!!???

Attachments

• 452879D4-F46F-4EE9-B278-A90F8F925AC5.jpeg
    452879D4-F46F-4EE9-B278-A90F8F925AC5.jpeg
    532.9 KB · Views: 56
What port you fishing out of this morning Erich? There were no bugs at all yesterday at Glasgow except the flies were biting my daughter's legs and reason why I never wear shorts in the boat. LOL! :) It's going to be a scorcher so good luck this morning lots of walleye to be had and some bows around as well.
Go get em' @Red Hering!??

@Wave Runner this taildancer looks like the one,and what a beautiful foggy morning,(with some bug’s of course-lol :ROFLMAO:), here on lake erie right now. Tight lines to all & Walleye’s ON!!???
A blue & silver RRF took my first walleye o_O on this early friday morning. ? ?

Attachments

• 7FAA4AD0-FA5B-4879-B8E3-BB0B36234036.jpeg
    7FAA4AD0-FA5B-4879-B8E3-BB0B36234036.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 24
What port you fishing out of this morning Erich? There were no bugs at all yesterday at Glasgow except the flies were biting my daughter's legs and reason why I never wear shorts in the boat. LOL! :) It's going to be a scorcher so good luck this morning lots of walleye to be had and some bows around as well.
Go get em' @Red Hering!??
Port Stanley this morning @Wave Runner It’s only 45 kilometres from my house.Port Glasgow,port bruce I might launch out of on another day.It was definitely a scorchers with plenty of bugs of all kinds.I ended up with 4 walleye’s and I also missed a couple of hits after fishing for about 5 hour’s.I will back!! lol ????:cool:

Attachments

• A9C0C9B9-C994-40F5-AB23-E0923F42678B.jpeg
    A9C0C9B9-C994-40F5-AB23-E0923F42678B.jpeg
    800.9 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on the walleye @Red Hering you will enjoy them. Man it was some hot today I can tell you that my friend. I had walleye for supper last night with my daughter. My wife wanted a BQ hamburger instead :rolleyes: not near the flavor of the fresh caught fish. I made battered deep fried walleye with fresh cut fries and my daughter loved it. (y) Sorry to hear the bugs were bad I guess we got lucky at Glasgow yesterday. They were really bad the trip before though. Good luck fishing Stanley walleye it looks like they are everywhere now in the Central Basin. The perch huh! that's another story. :grumpy: :whistle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks