Port Glasgow Saturday

spider4

Went out of Port Glasgow Saturday morning. Lines in the water by 7:45am. We went 14 for 15 on walleye and 0 for 1 on bows. Fished from 62 to 72 FOW with most fish coming in 64/66 FOW and top half of the water column. Nascar spoon on 7 colour lead core did most of the damage taking 10 walleye including the one we lost. Blue and silver RRF on 5 colour lead core took one walleye and the bow we lost. The rest of the fish came on an orange and gold RRF on 7 colour lead core. Got pretty wet out there but the rain kept us cool. Bugs weren't too bad until the sun came out when rain stopped and the flies started biting. We kept a two man limit and off the water by noon. Most of the walleye were thick and over 3lbs but all had empty bellies which I find odd.

Tight lines everyone

Went out of Port Glasgow Saturday morning. Lines in the water by 7:45am. We went 14 for 15 on walleye and 0 for 1 on bows. Fished from 62 to 72 FOW with most fish coming in 64/66 FOW and top half of the water column. Nascar spoon on 7 colour lead core did most of the damage taking 10 walleye including the one we lost. Blue and silver RRF on 5 colour lead core took one walleye and the bow we lost. The rest of the fish came on an orange and gold RRF on 7 colour lead core. Got pretty wet out there but the rain kept us cool. Bugs weren't too bad until the sun came out when rain stopped and the flies started biting. We kept a two man limit and off the water by noon. Most of the walleye were thick and over 3lbs but all had empty bellies which I find odd.

Tight lines everyone
Thanks @spider4 for the great report and your tactics on how you caught them.I am planning on getting out this week,and it’s such a great fishery that we are experiencing right now,and I and my partner are hoping to have a great day on the water walleye & rainbow fishing as well. ?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks