Port franks

jasonstein99

I was down to port franks today but was disappointed as I had one double header, boated one of them and that was it! Any tips out there for a newby? I was trying shallow in the elbow between ipperwash and kettle point and then in deeper water just northwest of kettle point (25-45 fow)

Attachments

• IMG_3257.jpeg
    IMG_3257.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 51
Buy a bigger cooler! lol Congrats on a nice catch too! Don't be bummed out just stay at it. Lots of guys on Channel 68 that have great advice. A "reel" wealth of knowledge here.
My advice is Ontario out of Doors Magazine and lots of reading. They have a online version of the magazine which will likely allow you to read past articles on tips and tricks.
Stay at it and you will get better and better. Besides, you went home with fish and you got out fishing. Mission accomplished! Congrats!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks