Park access tomorrow?

Jello

I was thinking to take a stroll through the marsh tomorrow if the paths are cut. Just curious to see the toll of the dry season we've had.

Anyone know if it's possible to do that or is access restricted?

Jello
you can walk out to all the west end blinds no problem , you will just have to pay a daily to get into the park or park out side and walk in and take precautions for ticks tuck your pants into your socks . Fred has cut a path to 40 you can most likely walk there in runners but you might want to wear boots. There is no water any where and that means the migrating birds will be on the big water .And that means it will be a great year for birds again !! last year was awesome and we had more water you will just need the right gear and be willing to work for them . Remember when the water is high it easier to get around but that also means the birds are spread out they are in the fields and the bush ponds they are every where . you want to be a good duck hunter you have to adapt to the changing conditions the birds are going to have limited places to be ! you just have to be there first :)
Glenn

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

Thanks for the info Kicks. I'll check it out tomorrow.

I can only get to where my feet will take me unfortunately. I have a few tricks so long as the water doesn't recede way too far.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks