One Classy Hunter

sonnyuphi

On Saturday am I was hunting Blind # 39 and had one duck come in on me that morning . It was a mallard drake and I fired 3 shots at him but though he seemed hit ,he flew away over towards the entrance channel and seemed to drop somewhere in the wild rice . I say "seemed" as my view was obstructed by the grasses in front of me .Around 11:30 am the hunters in Blind #38 were leaving and I saw them stop about 20 yards up the channel and send a dog out on a retrieve . I thought that was good as they probably seen the bird go down and at least were trying to pick it up as I had no idea where it might be .Well low and behold a few minutes later Johney-one-duck (sorry I don't know your full name ) delivered a mallard drake to me at my blind . What a classy and thoughtful thing to do and you are welcome to stop in at my cottage anytime for a cold one !
This to me says more about the kind of hunters that use the Unit than anything else !
Thanks again John!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks