old pics...

OH so your buddies follow you everywhere, great pic and yes yesterday is great to remember…

Facebook ? Pffffft ! Break out the albums full of Kodak Instamatic photos ? Before your time maybe ? Let's try the Kodak Funsaver or the Fuji Quicksnap ? No eh ? No sense trying to explain a "Brownie". It is amazing how in such a short period of time our cellphones became computers with phones and cameras built into them linking us to the rest of world in real time.

Facebook ? Pffffft ! Break out the albums full of Kodak Instamatic photos ? Before your time maybe ? Let's try the Kodak Funsaver or the Fuji Quicksnap ? No eh ? No sense trying to explain a "Brownie". It is amazing how in such a short period of time our cellphones became computers with phones and cameras built into them linking us to the rest of world in real time.
At 51... I've got pictures with just about every method polaroid, film, digital cam and cellphone...

Facebook is a way to back up photos... I do share alot on social media and online forums...

I was being a bit nostalgic... sigh. LoL ! I was on FB in the beginning but found it full of people saying "Look at me, this is my life !"and it just wasn't my thing. Great vehicle for those that are in the public eye or need their ego stroked ? I'm all for technology that improves our life but it usually comes as a double edged sword and can't be kept out of the hands of those that run with scissors or like to set things on fire.

I was being a bit nostalgic... sigh. LoL ! I was on FB in the beginning but found it full of people saying "Look at me, this is my life !"and it just wasn't my thing. Great vehicle for those that are in the public eye or need their ego stroked ? I'm all for technology that improves our life but it usually comes as a double edged sword and can't be kept out of the hands of those that run with scissors or like to set things on fire.
I use Facebook as a platform to keep up with family and friends... It also hosts a bunch of my interests on select pages... Add in photo backup and marketplace... Definitely serves a purpose for me...

Anything I don't like on it... I keep scrolling or unfollow... ;)

I thought so because of the bluffs in the background. We use to sit on the Outer Bay side of Pottahawk and set up for them, nothing as cool as a wave of those little buggers coming at you ! We made sure we set up just on the outside of the Long Point Company's signs or old Buck Walmsley would come out and tear ya a new one !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks