Off Topic New addition to mancave

The sad thing about the Salming era, he was one of the few Leaf players that actually tried to play 60 minutes a game not the traditional 35 - 40 minutes.

Harold Ballard put a diesese in that team like no other.

Last edited:
Why @Wave Runner that it was Montreal,( and not one of the other original 6 team’s ),that Toronto had beaten 3-1 to take the NHL final in six games,and their last Stanley Cup that the Toronto Maple Leafs had won,since May 2,1967!! 😱 lol 😝
Well since then Toronto has been AWOL so no worries for you now. :D

Why @Wave Runner that it was Montreal,( and not one of the other original 6 team’s ),that Toronto had beaten 3-1 to take the NHL final in six games,and their last Stanley Cup that the Toronto Maple Leafs had won,since May 2,1967!! 😱 lol 😝
I stand corrected, your knowledge in the leafs is very good, you even have the score memorized,🤣 go leafs go

I stand corrected, your knowledge in the leafs is very good, you even have the score memorized,🤣 go leafs go
lol 😆 @Fishboss 👊 at least it wasn’t a very high score that the Canadiens lost by,that’s just not their style!! lol 😝 go leafs go!! ….. to the golf ⛳️ course!! 😉 your friend as always,uncle red. 👍🙂

I agree they won't have a chance beating Boston or Florida 🤣
@Fishboss with the HABS early exit this year from making the playoffs,it has given me the opportunity even more to sort out my fishing tackle,and to prepare for the upcoming boating season. My outboard motor is waiting for a part at this moment,which has been ordered yesterday,and according to the marine mechanic,it should be repaired any day now. @rastam4n fishing charter report on Facebook has me excited to fish out on Lake Huron to try my luck for Coho’s,and Salmon out of my boat there.Wishing you the best of luck @Fishboss in your team the Toronto Maple Leafs,but if the Leafs don’t make it too far in the playoffs,there is always fantastic spring fishing opportunities ahead! 🚤🎣🐟😉👍🙂

@Fishboss with the HABS early exit this year from making the playoffs,it has given me the opportunity even more to sort out my fishing tackle,and to prepare for the upcoming boating season. My outboard motor is waiting for a part at this moment,which has been ordered yesterday,and according to the marine mechanic,it should be repaired any day now. @rastam4n fishing charter report on Facebook has me excited to fish out on Lake Huron to try my luck for Coho’s,and Salmon out of my boat there.Wishing you the best of luck @Fishboss in your team the Toronto Maple Leafs,but if the Leafs don’t make it too far in the playoffs,there is always fantastic spring fishing opportunities ahead! 🚤🎣🐟😉👍🙂
I agree uncle red, can't wait to start trolling already could go for some fresh walleye

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks