Nets and pics

Richardscott999

Was out with my son and his best friend late afternoon and pulled plug at 7:30 pm. 12 in the box with my PB at 6.75 lbs. son caught a nice bow as well. Was all orange body baits and spoons except my new custom purple Rrf it caught 3 of the 12. went straight out of Burwell and trolled east with the waves. Most caught between 50 and 60 fow at 2.7 mph down around 40 ft.

There is a net not well marked just west of Sandhills around 50 fow. My son saw it at last minute and saved a bunch of my gear. I guess I was near the end only saw 2 bouys and they were a few hundred yards apart. Heads up out there.

I went out out this morning, seen 3 nets, they have Birthday Party silver balloons along them. Took me by surprise. I got my limit from 7.30 to 10.00. 2 Dipsies, 80 - 165’ at 3 setting. 3 were caught on Orange Crush and 3 on Bluberry Muffin, both copper back. Same idea, troll with the waves east of Burwell along the 54’ line. No tanks this time, but a beautiful day on the lake.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks