Off Topic My new Fishing Partner

Hey he's adorable and we won't even mention all the potty training headaches etc. to come. ;)
The cat looks like he's thinking his worst nightmare "what the heck did I just hear move in there?" :D
Good luck with your new fishing buddy! (y)
!cid_2044FCE8E7AE410E97CDA304A8C02485@IvanW.gif

Looks sooo much like mine from 10 years ago when she came home. Best dog I have ever had and still have.

PUPPY.jpg

Last edited:
I've gone through it more times than I've ever wanted. Always vowed, never again.

Strange how a little puppy has eventually shown up at the house.

Losing our beloved dogs is always a painful experience and like you I know the feeling all too well. I also said never again when I lost my Cairn in my avatar but then last New Years day this mysteriously showed in our laundry tub. :banghead: :giggle:

IMG_1356 (800x450).jpg

i picked up Buck almost a year after we lost my previous Golden named Cooper-- He was 15 and even though he was old it came out of nowhere. He was an amazing dog. Buck is doing really well with the training. They are such smart dogs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks