Million Duck Campaign

Tundra Swan

Date: March 26, 2024

Re: Million Duck Campaign

Hello Guys,

I have a small request to make for all of you:

1) For those who are currently Delta Waterfowl members take a look at page 63 of the Spring 2024 issue and consider making a contribution to our "Million Duck Campaign" this year ... whether it is an extra $20.00 or an extra $200.00 over your regular membership it will make a difference to the overall success of our mission ... to put one million more ducks over our decoys every year ... in perpetuity.

2) For those who are not currently Delta Waterfowl members please consider joining Delta Waterfowl this year ... the basic membership fee is only $35.00 which includes five (5) issues (spring, summer, hunt annual, fall and winter) of our "award winning" magazine plus an income tax receipt in compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency. This tax receipt should save you approximately $12.00 in income tax ($8.00 federal and $4.00 provincial) according to my calculations. Consequently your Delta Waterfowl membership will only cost you about $23.00 out of pocket (after the tax savings are considered) ... less than the cost of one (1) box of steel shotgun shells.

Any contribution beyond the basic $35.00 should save you 40% off your income tax (29% federal and 11% provincial) ... subject to your specific income level so check this out regarding your specific income.

I just had my tax return completed by an accountant.

Jerome Katchin, D.V.M.
Port Rowan, Ontario

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks