Fishing Report LP Bay Gives Back Again

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The boys and myself hit the waters again for more perch. They were hitting good in 7’ of water till we ran out of yesterdays minnows. A quick pull of the anchor and off to Collins to reload more minnows and back to where we were. Very few through backs and a few doubles to be had.
Finally ran out of minnows and the final count boated 105 perch. It’s nice to finally get help cleaning fish from Brandon after last years fishing time he got in. Just need to get him on pike cleaning and I can sit back🍺🍺🍺FullSizeRender.jpegIMG_6663.jpegIMG_6664.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6664.jpeg
    IMG_6664.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 26
Well done Jim! I've been working so much O/T lately that I've missed out on the spring like weather to get out fishing.... hopefully I'll hit the bay soon

Awesome catch @Three Bouys ! I’m new here to this area and to this forum, been really liking it so far! I was wondering if you would mind sharing a few details such as where you launch and maybe the general area where you were catching or a great area to go for perch. (If there is one) I understand though if you don’t wanna say 😊 Thanks

Collins marina is a good place also usually has minnows as well great people due south or a little east in 7 fow was good for us last fall

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks