Wanted Lowrance hds power cable

spincast

Looking for a power cable for an hds. If ya got one looking for a home, I got room.
TIA

just a suggestion...you might wanna try & call Josh at Angling outfitters for a new one..

he had an older lowrance`s eagle 6 pin power cord slash transducer new in the pkg on the shelf for $45

I have 2 different model eagle units that use the same power cord into the 6 pin female plug..I have both fixed and portable units with same cord same transducer..happy with lowrance units offering interchangable options

Last edited:
just a suggestion...you might wanna try & call Josh at Angling outfitters for a new one..

he had an older lowrance`s eagle 6 pin power cord slash transducer new in the pkg on the shelf for $45

I have 2 different model eagle units that use the same power cord into the 6 pin female plug..I have both fixed and portable units with same cord same transducer..happy with lowrance units offering interchangable options
Thanks Mick - he's my next stop even though I know he has pretty well stopped doing trade ins. When I upgraded for the autopilot I was surprised I didn't get the usual "I'll give you xxxx off if you trade in your old unit". I asked him if he wanted to do a trade, he says - nah, just sell it on Kijiji or Facebook - you'll get XXX and I cant meet that. (He was right). And with gas going back up to the stoopid zone and the challenge of walking into AO and ONLY buying what you came for, well, Amazon might be cheaper - and I'd rather not send my money there

I totally understand that sales pitch spincast with electronics..it can`t hurt to call and ask.. see if hes got one on the shelf..
on Kijiji might have one if its local..
check ebay ...I find most prices high on merchandise thats not available
maybe other Lowrance dealers..
good luck getting a new one at a fair price..

Not sure if this is the one you need. Off an old Lowrance. Nmea wires are cut but has power wires. Free if it helps
20221011_120208.jpg20221011_120208.jpg

Hey @anonymoose - that looks like it. Not concerned about the NMEA as this will be for my portable set up - Thanks for the excellent discount!. Not sure where you are located, but if it isn't in the Paris / Brantford area, If you want to pm me your address I can create a shipping label and send to through. I get free shipping every Tuesday in October with Canada Post.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks