Long Point Bay - any perch?

Blue Gill

Relatively new to long point bay and have been wondering if there are some general areas for perching. Not looking for anybody’s sweet spots.

My wife is getting tired of bass!

Relatively new to long point bay and have been wondering if there are some general areas for perching. Not looking for anybody’s sweet spots.

My wife is getting tired of bass!

Try Pottahawk. More specifically, go about a km south of the tip, look for the group of boats. If none there, which is doubtful, start at about 15-16' of water at this time of year and work your way to about 19'. They've been there for the past week. I just pulled in 30 perch Monday there on a scoop of minnows....dressed out to just over 6 lbs. of fillets! :) Good luck!
CF

Try Pottahawk. More specifically, go about a km south of the tip, look for the group of boats. If none there, which is doubtful, start at about 15-16' of water at this time of year and work your way to about 19'. They've been there for the past week. I just pulled in 30 perch Monday there on a scoop of minnows....dressed out to just over 6 lbs. of fillets! :) Good luck!
CF
Thanks appreciate the directions, will give it a try.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks