Late season hunting

Whiskey Venom

Looking for guys to go late season goose hunt with, if ya have a place to go I have my own gear let me know

we have a few spots that we hunt where r u located?

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Driving home from Stelco this morn. Saw lots of flocks moving around the lake should be a good hunt if you're in haldimand along the lake. Too bad I'm a Norfolk guy.

you know that the mig. bird permit is good for all of canada and your ontario small game is good for the entire province so why not hunt the late season where u can in the non sunday hunting areas of the province like haldimand county??

Ya, Haldimand actually has a Sunday Gun Hunt proposal in to council through OFAH so that area could be toast.

dark knight shoot me an email with your # we are looking to go in the afternoon if interested??? lee_binkley_1@hotmail.com

dark knight we are going in the afternoon today call me if u want to go I live in delhi 519 582 0730 thanks Lee

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks