Knock off Humminbird cables?

Wildfire

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Anyone ever try these?

The real mccoy is so outrageously marked up that I have 0 sympathy for Humminbird's IP. If they weren't such a rip off this market wouldn't exist.

I just received a NMEA 2000 cable and tee that was $30 shipped from China and received in a little over a week. Retailers around here want $70 for both. Figured that they are all made there anyways, including the one's made by Bird, etc.

I just received a NMEA 2000 cable and tee that was $30 shipped from China and received in a little over a week. Retailers around here want $70 for both. Figured that they are all made there anyways, including the one's made by Bird, etc.
Hi Puggz, did you use Ali express by a chance?

I use ali express frequently. Results are very hit or miss. But if you're good at reading all the descriptions and not buying deals that are way too good to be true, then i find its usually okay.

I ordered a cheap red dot scope from Amazon April 8 tracker says delivery by China post was shipped back and forth from hungsolow to hungsohigh then 2 days ago in flight on it's way delivery May 2 to 14th 15years ago I needed a machine part $10 took 6 months from China

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks