Off Topic If the fish won’t come to me, then I’ll go to them

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well this retirement thing is busy. My trophy wife thinks now I should have dinners prepared. Off to the freezer and it’s walleye for dinner and scalloped potatoes (out of the box) Oven baked with a Panko coating at 400 degrees for 10 mins then flip for another 10 mins.
Tomorrow it’s roast beef ( crock pot style)

48CB8E81-C4A2-40CC-9B93-34156FFA4D5A.jpeg

EAC3F26D-3242-4687-9ADD-0CF20BCB9F35.jpeg

873092C7-DC0D-4A02-9A9C-D4DC6FF479C5.jpeg

Looks good.....through some parmesan cheese on before ya bake em next time......mmmmmmm good.

Hey Three Boys,

Nice chatting with you this morning at Chrissy’s store in Tillsonburg. Good luck if you get out on the ice this week. Might give it a go next week if the ice is safe.

Frank

@Three Bouys .. Well are you into this RETIREMENT thing yet. How is the hunt (boat) going or is the Trophy holding you back. Yes the meal thing is there at first but does go away. I'm into number 16 and it is great. Enjoy!!!!! Red PS. With your cooking you will be at it for sometime.

well Jim get use to it...also for the question...and what did you do today?
@blackdog it was a busy day:ROFLMAO: Got the beef roast ready and in the crock pot, then off to the cottage to get a few things, then stopped in Aylmer for a quick visit with my brother, then off to Costco in London, Then to the northeast end of London to enquire about a different blower for the furnace at the cottage then stopped at the bank to grab some U.S. currency. Got home just before my trophy wife and had to explain to her my day also:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who the HELL says retirement is relaxing, cant wait for soft water and be at the cottage and never leave unless I need more beer:ROFLMAO:

@Three Bouys .. Well are you into this RETIREMENT thing yet. How is the hunt (boat) going or is the Trophy holding you back. Yes the meal thing is there at first but does go away. I'm into number 16 and it is great. Enjoy!!!!! Red PS. With your cooking you will be at it for sometime.
@Red Fisher I don't know what retirement is yet, I still have to active doing things and yes about a boat. Heading tomorrow morning to look at a Wellcraft 23 Fisherman Center Console with a 250 hp Evinrude E-Tech

Well this retirement thing is busy. My trophy wife thinks now I should have dinners prepared. Off to the freezer and it’s walleye for dinner and scalloped potatoes (out of the box) Oven baked with a Panko coating at 400 degrees for 10 mins then flip for another 10 mins.
Tomorrow it’s roast beef ( crock pot style)

View attachment 7518

View attachment 7519

View attachment 7520
Hey Jim,
Hey Three Boys,

Nice chatting with you this morning at Chrissy’s store in Tillsonburg. Good luck if you get out on the ice this week. Might give it a go next week if the ice is safe.

Frank
Hey Jim,

I took the day off on Friday and planning on fishing the bay. I haven’t been out there in two weeks and looking for some advice where to drive out from with my quad where the ice is safe.

Thanks Frank

@blackdog it was a busy day:ROFLMAO: Got the beef roast ready and in the crock pot, then off to the cottage to get a few things, then stopped in Aylmer for a quick visit with my brother, then off to Costco in London, Then to the northeast end of London to enquire about a different blower for the furnace at the cottage then stopped at the bank to grab some U.S. currency. Got home just before my trophy wife and had to explain to her my day also:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who the HELL says retirement is relaxing, cant wait for soft water and be at the cottage and never leave unless I need more beer:ROFLMAO:
wait til you see the size of the "honey do " list she's working on;)

Back