Off Topic I shared.

Trevor M

Since we had a good day yesterday, I vac sealed the ones I brought home yesterday and put them in the freezer and decided to take the last 3 packages of perch I had from last year to 3 of my neighbors. Since they know I usually don't start fishin until the end of the month or early next month, they were both surprised and happy. 🙂

But as usual, there's a price to pay for being able to go fishin yesterday instead of getting things marked off the "honey do" list or just other general chores that needed to be done. Excuse me while I go fold the laundry that I did today that I put off doing yesterday so I could go fishin. :ROFLMAO:

I thought you were going to say you were sore as heck and couldn’t get off the couch to get any chores done hahaha
I made it to work but man I did not want to get out of bed this morning. Also my left leg ankle and back don’t want to move right..
must be from swing all those perch over the gunwale and the slightly bumpy ride across the bay on our way off the water.

I must need some more perch fishing trips to condition myself for the summer walleye fishing

I thought you were going to say you were sore as heck and couldn’t get off the couch to get any chores done hahaha
I made it to work but man I did not want to get out of bed this morning. Also my left leg ankle and back don’t want to move right..
must be from swing all those perch over the gunwale and the slightly bumpy ride across the bay on our way off the water.

I must need some more perch fishing trips to condition myself for the summer walleye fishing
Oh I'm sore, but I'm ALWAYS sore. Just like I do before I go to the pier, I took some PK's yesterday before I left the house. Doing laundry today didn't help though. Good thing my wife knows that the day after I do laundry is pretty much a write off for me doing much as my everything recovers.

Don't have much left on the "honey do" list which is a good thing. The sooner I get it done, the sooner I can go fishin without worryin about stuff I'd rather not be doing while I am fishin :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks