How much ice formed?

lcooper

How much and how thick has the ice formed around the marsh a day bay?

125 people have read my question and not one ever answer the question. What is the trouble? Too lazy to give an answer or you have not been able to out in the marsh to take a look? Give me a general idea. I know it is given warmer weather this coming week, but I like to know what the conditions is like in the marsh. Okay guys?

Was out saturday, no ice to speak of

When times are tough,
and flocks are small,
take your time,
and kill 'em all!

Hello lcooper,

I was going to post the ice conditions but I have been busy with some other posts ... as you can see!

On Friday morning there was between 50 to 100 yards of thin ice that melted by noon so I did not bother posting anything as we were expecting even warmer weather this weekend.

On Saturday morning there was no ice anywhere that I could see and we are getting warmer weather on Sunday ... so next week looks great.

If you are in a hurry you can always phone me the night before you want to come ... I believe that I offered this option to you last year.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks