High water etc

packrat

some more comments about the high water on Erie----while the descriptions have been accurate you really have to see it for yourself to understand the magnitude of it. fished Bruce for the last 8-9 years and NEVER saw it that high. pier on the verge of being under water and docks and shoreline in creek are almost awash. finally got to see the "new" "temporary" bridge they put in. was under the impression it was in the "old" location---------WRONG and its only one lane to boot. pictures would have nice so us out of towners can "SEE" what's happening.

some more comments about the high water on Erie----while the descriptions have been accurate you really have to see it for yourself to understand the magnitude of it. fished Bruce for the last 8-9 years and NEVER saw it that high. pier on the verge of being under water and docks and shoreline in creek are almost awash. finally got to see the "new" "temporary" bridge they put in. was under the impression it was in the "old" location---------WRONG and its only one lane to boot. pictures would have nice so us out of towners can "SEE" what's happening.

Actually Gord, where they've put that temporary bridge is where the old bridge was, not the one that collapsed, but the one before it, a long time ago when I was a kid, and yeah I know, to some on this forum, me being only 48 still makes me a kid in their eyes LOL.

Actually Gord, where they've put that temporary bridge is where the old bridge was, not the one that collapsed, but the one before it, a long time ago when I was a kid, and yeah I know, to some on this forum, me being only 48 still makes me a kid in their eyes LOL.
now THAT I didn't know---about the bridge I mean. i'd give you a thumbs up but will leave that to that feller that has it down to a fine science. bet there's lot of interesting history about Bruce once you start digging into it. even wave runner knows a few things

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks