Hamilton Bay Area Restoration Walleye Meeting Jan 17th.

Fish Farmer

GuE7bb9.jpg

A great article on the Hamilton Harbour in the November-December Ontario Out of Doors Magazine,(photo), @Fish Farmer.Good Luck to The Bay Area Restoration Council,and hopefully there will be a great turnout on Thursday January 17,2019. ??

Attachments

• A91FD77C-8035-4BB7-9822-4EF457DC681E.jpeg
    A91FD77C-8035-4BB7-9822-4EF457DC681E.jpeg
    688.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yes I read the article, was impressive, I can attest it because I've had a few good days out there ice fishing
Maybe we'll meet up out there Red Hering
Now that sounds like a great idea @Fish Farmer,especially if the bite is slow during the ice fishing season on Long Point Bay!! It’s been awhile since we met up,and perhaps next year during the ice fishing season we could meet up on Hamilton Harbour. ?????

Now that sounds like a great idea @Fish Farmer,especially if the bite is slow during the ice fishing season on Long Point Bay!! It’s been awhile since we met up,and perhaps next year during the ice fishing season we could meet up on Hamilton Harbour. ?????
I'm hoping we get good safe ice this year at St. Williams.
My buddies keep telling me to walk first and they'll follow, still haven't figured that out:banghead::D:D
Be nice if a few of all those Walleye that Erie has to offer got side track into the bay along with the Perch(y)(y)

I'm hoping we get good safe ice this year at St. Williams.
My buddies keep telling me to walk first and they'll follow, still haven't figured that out:banghead::D:D
Be nice if a few of all those Walleye that Erie has to offer got side track into the bay along with the Perch(y)(y)
For sure @Fish Farmer,that would definitely make for a even more interesting ice fishery on Long Point Bay,if some of those abundant Walleye’s have gotten sidetracked from Lake Erie,and they would be mixed in with the pike and the perch for some amazing fishing!! Yes,lets hope for some safe ice,and maybe we will see each other out at St. Williams next year,such like in previous years.Tight Lines & Fish ON!! @Fish Farmer!! ????

Last edited:
Back