For DuckmAn

B

Big Dave

Lets not rob another guys thread.

I posted what another member thought. Personally I don't think that highly of you:D

You have attacked me on this site several times this year.

As for your last thread, regardless of a friend or not my opinion would remain the same.

PS Sonny and I have never been friends....try to get something right.[:eek:)]

duckman

196 Posts
Posted - 10/14/2012 : 20:36:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must be bored dave tried to help Ted was responding to you calling out your so called friend on a public forum if you would like to discuss in person I'm at the waterfowl unit every weekend but if you call me a jackass through someone else's post I know where you live to and can come discuss everything with you as well your choice.

Is this a threat?

We don't need to like each other, I actually prefer we don't. If you quit taking shots at me I won't reply.....perfect:D

BD

Not trying to steal a thread was trying to help ted but do not need to call me names through some other guys post I will not discuss on this forum if u want to talk in person you know who I am and will talk any time you want I spend 8 months a year at long point. Calling me illiterate because I don't check grammar and punctuation really. You might have everyone fooled on the Internet but we all know what your about I need not say any more.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks