Easter Dinner Family Style

hvyhaul

2024 version

Dbl Smoked ham, scalloped taters, sweet taters, Swiss cheese carrots, whipped turnip puff and brokeree with cheese sauce.

Home made buns.

Not responsible for dezzert and munchies.

eestr.jpg

Looks good. I got off the hook for cooking any Easter dinners. My sister and law and her hubby invited everyone to their house this past Saturday, and they insisted on doing all the cooking much like my FIL's second wife insists at Christmas and on his birthday in June. (and I'm ok with that ;):ROFLMAO: )

In all the years my wife and I have been together, even though my SIL and my FIL and his wife know I used to be a chef, I have not once ever cooked for them despite offering to do so many times. They always decline the offer.

My MIL and her boyfriend tho, I've cooked for them several times, and of course my wife has NEVER cooked for me. When she cooks, it means take out and I get a day off and I'm ok with that too. :ROFLMAO:

Next Saturday we're going to my parents place for "Easter Dinner" and I won't be doing any cooking then either. My dad won't let me because it's HIS kitchen, but if we go for a BBQ in the summer, guess who gets to man the BBQ. :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks