Duck training for my dog

Whiskey Venom

Hey I have just bought a new dog and am looking for training around Norfolk and body know where there is a good trainer at a good price?

No interest in doing the work yourself?

Sandi Bonds comes back soon. I have been told she is one of the best Pro trainers in the area.

You are looking at $30-40 per day from what I was told. I could be way off.

There are others. I suggest you contact Lpgar on here of the long Point retriever club. He may know of some Local trainers that would possibly take a dog to train for $$.

It's not cheap.

I'm training my first it is quite a rewarding experience.

What is your dogs breeding? Papered with good lines or mutt?

Thanks for the info, my dog is a Chesapeake bay retriever, I am thinking about training him myself because that's what I have heard it is pretty pricey

mom and dad are papered but he is not, I have seen both parents papers so I am really excited and I hope it is rewarding to do it yourself, I am looking forward to trying

I have a Chessie too ! Beautiful dog and don't let people tell you they are dense maybe a little stubborn at times but not stupid. There are some great books out there and I will qoute from one of them "training a dog is easy....training the Master is the hard part"

Good luck and good hunting !

Head over to canadianhuntingdogs.com

Forum dedicated to training.

Also lots of contacts for training groups.

In our area long point retriever training club. Another close one is the mountain valley retriever club. I made it out to one of their picnic trials and met a lot of great people and found someone willing to help mentor me and give advice.

Sandie Bond! My brother had his chessy with her for 6 months, amazing trainer and amazing results.

5d416698-0240-497b-a3b3-4d79ef4ce134_zpsa4788bd4.jpg

Shoot straight, ya eat fesh!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks