Dog Days of Summer Sale

RyTek Marine

Hey everyone, just letting you know I have a 10% off sale going right now on all in stock transducer mounts! For anyone that doesn't know about my transducer mounts, they have many features that separate them from the ones supplied from the factory with your transducer!!! Made of high quality 1/8" thick 316 Stainless Steel, they are not only heavy duty and basically bullet proof but aid in the ability for adjustment and fine tuning!!! The ability to not only have perfect images under normal fishing conditions BUT to also be able to achieve high speed readings not only marking depth BUT fish at speed!!! On big bodies of water such as the Great Lakes, having the ability to mark fish while up on plane is huge and can save you driving miles to where you THINK the fish are!!!

Thanks....Ryan

Attachments

• Dog Days of Summer Sale.jpg
    Dog Days of Summer Sale.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 23
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks