Fishing Report Date night ruined.

Minnownite

After working at my new house I bought the last few weeks non stop my wife had been complaining she hasn't gotten away from the boys for a while. (10 month old twin boys). So I decided to plan a date for tonight. GO FISHING! my wife loves fishing and no nagging babies there. So off to Burwell we went. Boat in the water at 530 and headed out. Forecast seemed decent. Drove around the round about seemed decent. So headed out. Water was way to rough for our liking and for our boat! Tried to get out but could hardly manage to get deep enough. Decided to head back in. Better luck next time I guess.

After working at my new house I bought the last few weeks non stop my wife had been complaining she hasn't gotten away from the boys for a while. (10 month old twin boys). So I decided to plan a date for tonight. GO FISHING! my wife loves fishing and no nagging babies there. So off to Burwell we went. Boat in the water at 530 and headed out. Forecast seemed decent. Drove around the round about seemed decent. So headed out. Water was way to rough for our liking and for our boat! Tried to get out but could hardly manage to get deep enough. Decided to head back in. Better luck next time I guess.

But you had that adventure together, and that's what counts right. :)

Welcome to parenthood! Mother nature & the kids will cock block you for many MANY years, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world (y)

Normandale was terrible for me, so I stopped fishing & spent the day watching my two blockers jump off the bow for hours (y)

Attachments

• IMG_20180707_1536360.jpg
    IMG_20180707_1536360.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20180707_1538248.jpg
    IMG_20180707_1538248.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 39
Back