Off Topic Console cracked...

CourtLund

Took the boat out of storage and noticed some long cracks around my meter cluster that extend out to the sides of the console. I have a 2007 Lund explorer ss side console and have not been able to locate a new console blank. Any one out there know anyone who plastic welds? Might be my best option for repair??

Color Code on highway #3 right in Courtland would be a possible option. I know they used to repair cracked snowmobile hoods....

Here are sum LINKS (there are many on the Net on Console Repair) to check out. I am sure they will help you make a decision on what to do. Looks like Lund cracked consoles is a big problem.

Re: repair cracked console (HAS 10 STEPS TO REPAIR)

HAS PICS OF CRACKED GAUGE PANEL

CRACKS IN LUND CONSOLES

Lund Console Caps Cracked! Any Solutions?

2006 Lund Cracked Console, Ideas?

Cracked Dashboard on Lund ProV

Cracked Dash...Help
Lund Dash Split!

Last edited:
Here are sum LINKS (there are many on the Net on Console Repair) to check out. I sure they will help you make a decision on what to do. Looks like Lund cracked consoles is a big problem.

Re: repair cracked console (HAS 10 STEPS TO REPAIR)

HAS PICS OF CRACKED GAUGE PANEL

CRACKS IN LUND CONSOLES

Lund Console Caps Cracked! Any Solutions?

2006 Lund Cracked Console, Ideas?

Cracked Dashboard on Lund ProV

Cracked Dash...Help
Lund Dash Split!
Thank you!

I hear Lund boats are not what they used to be.
@Wave Runner you are right!! My Lund boat and others like a cracked console such as on @CourtLund boat,(which I don’t need to worry about),because my Lund is a tiller,(and not a console),do have their problems.So far on my boat,I just need to touch up some paint around the transom area.But,I am still “Loving my Lund,” and it still catches fish,such as pike,walleye’s and other species. :D;)??

Attachments

• AEFA1E56-4FCF-4373-9577-1F613C4A22FF.jpeg
    AEFA1E56-4FCF-4373-9577-1F613C4A22FF.jpeg
    840 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Yeah... I see couple of problems with Lund:
  • seem to repel Pike
  • Cause owner to give ?when photographed
@Red Hering can u weigh in here?
lol :ROFLMAO: (again!!) :rolleyes: @stomp ? My Lund has not repelled any pike yet,especially during the last LPBAA FALL Pike Classico_O lol:ROFLMAO::whistle:;) There will be more “Thumbs UP!!” ??o_Ocoming this fall,if the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic is being held & Pike’s ON!! & Thumbs UP!!??:p;)

Attachments

• 2A7DEC71-7536-476E-87DC-D4E7A60262D9.jpeg
    2A7DEC71-7536-476E-87DC-D4E7A60262D9.jpeg
    686.2 KB · Views: 7
@Wave Runner you are right!! My Lund boat and others like a cracked console such as on @CourtLund boat,(which I don’t need to worry about),because my Lund is a tiller,(and not a console),do have their problems.So far on my boat,I just need to touch up some paint around the transom area.But,I am still “Loving my Lund,” and it still catches fish,such as pike,walleye’s and other species. :D;)??
That photo... are you slipping, couldn't get the thumb up with the fish in your hand? ? ‼ :D

That photo... are you slipping, couldn't get the thumb up with the fish in your hand? ? ‼ :D
Yes,and you are right @Wave Runner & good eyes & thanks for noticing.?:D I must be slipping for sure to forget about me getting my thumb up on that photo!! :cautious::rolleyes: I guess that I was caught up “in the moment!!”? o_O lol:ROFLMAO: Here are a couple of photo’s of the same fish from that same day & Thumb’s UP!!??o_O Hopefully there will be more thumbs up,(if I don’t forget) :rolleyes: lol:ROFLMAO: when I will be going fishing either on this Thursday or Friday.The thumbs up should be coming either from Lake Huron,(salmon,trout),or Lake Erie,(walleye’s),or even from long point bay for pike!! :unsure: Desicions,desicions!! :unsure: lol:ROFLMAO::whistle::p Tight lines @Wave Runner & maybe you will be able to get out fishing as well with your boat & Fish ON!!???o_O?

Attachments

• 96D7A26F-42A8-4EBC-AB9D-32EBB1C1B8F6.jpeg
    96D7A26F-42A8-4EBC-AB9D-32EBB1C1B8F6.jpeg
    524.7 KB · Views: 5
  • B574A20E-77AF-41F1-887D-D583853D264B.jpeg
    B574A20E-77AF-41F1-887D-D583853D264B.jpeg
    656 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
?
Yes Red Hering …. But will it catch "Perch" …..LOL..
:)

Back