clip weight

rbr-wrm

how far in front of the bait should a1.5 to 3 oz clip weight be put on your line
thanks Dave

according to some documentation that I have, they use 50ft leads then attach weight, letting the line out according to achieve the depth required for the speed that your travelling with the weight chosen to use.
Not that complicated , lol

then some more food for thought, once a weight is deployed, being trolled, it will only achieve a certain depth and start to flatline, for eg a 4oz weight, going 2mph would get to 30,32 feet and start to level out, bait dependant as a diving crank will help pull it down more.

Enjoy the catching

Last edited:
according to some documentation that I have, they use 50ft leads then attach weight, letting the line out according to achieve the depth required for the speed that your travelling with the weight chosen to use.
Not that complicated , lol

then some more food for thought, once a weight is deployed, being trolled, it will only achieve a certain depth and start to flatline, for eg a 4oz weight, going 2mph would get to 30,32 feet and start to level out, bait dependant as a diving crank will help pull it down more.

Enjoy the catching
thanks for the reply

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks