Canadianammo.com

PlanB

Anybody order stuff from this website? Looks a little questionable, can’t find much info on them! Some good prices!

I did a wee bit of looking myself and asked a computer literate friend to look into this.
Please tell me that you're not a victim of this. 100% scam.
Please everyone if it sounds too good to be true, then it likely is,

I think that everyone in todays age should be leary of any site that won't allow you to contact them with a phone number and let you at least talk to a real voice. That said Ai is so smart that we could be fooled. If ever a voice, Ai or real asks you to push 1 or 2 or 3, ask if they have a sore throat,
the line will likely go dead, DON'T push 1 or 2 or 3. Or if they ask you to say yes or know to any of their questions.
Hope this helps a few.

Last edited:
I think that everyone in todays age should be leary of any site that won't allow you to contact them with a phone number and let you at least talk to a real voice. That said Ai is so smart that we could be fooled. If ever a voice, Ai or real asks you to push 1 or 2 or 3, ask if they have a sore throat,
the line will likely go dead, DON'T push 1 or 2 or 3.
Hope this helps a few.
Can someone report these type of sites?

No I didn’t purchase anything yet through the site, was hoping for a good reference though, Price on box of 20 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady Varmit Express $20, too good to be true! No phone number or location listed and etransfer or pay pal only form of paymen!!

Reactions: GPS
funny that it is a secure site(see the lock on the address bar). They must be legit as they sell flame throwers, brass knuckles and Draco pistols and a variety of AR banned weapons. Probably Liberal propaganda.....lol

I noticed at Peavy Mart that all there ammo is 15% off. Call around to a few and see if they carry what you need.

This video is well worth the watch, how the scammers got scammed.
This the same guy that designed the glitter bomb for the porch pirates that where taking his packages.

Used to be a real business. In BC IIRC. Ordered from them 4-5 years ago. Got a notification 2 years ago that my password had been compromised. Went to check and looked like it'd been taken over by scammers

There is a few sites that I used to order exclusively from
Been a while so I don’t remember them…

At the moment this is the only one I recall off the top of my head..
later today I will do some digging and comment again

I just ordered from the ammo course last week and it arrived this morning just fine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks