Butcher Shop

hvyhaul

I have received a request for smoking some beef ribs.

Wasn't overwhelmed by the quality of the last ones I bought so went somewhere else.

I don't usually get teary eyed over raw meat but these Dino ribs are spectacular.

Bought them from ForeQuarter Butcher Shop in Kitchener.

I'll do up a thread on the quality, cook and finished product when I cook and consume some. 😋😁🌻

Yes they are difficult to find. I need to find some worthy of dry aging

I spoke with them Monday morning and they said their order was coming in later in the day. I went up Tuesday morning.

The ones I saw came in heavy plastic, two, four bone racks in the package.

A little sticker shock as I am usually a sales/discounted shopper but when I saw the quality I took both racks. 🌻

I spoke with them Monday morning and they said their order was coming in later in the day. I went up Tuesday morning.

A little sticker shock as I am usually a sales/discounted shopper but when I saw the quality I took both racks. 🌻
Strodes in Brantford gets them as well , but like everything pricey.

$8.88/lb this week at metro for sliced Korean short ribs. Tell them you want the whole piece out of the case. Their two four rib pieces but you can just get one if you like.

For the last 10 months I was buying my st Louis pork ribs only when they went on sale at local grocery stores. Paid a bit extra for the costco ones last time I was there. Sometimes you have to spoil yourself. The meat to bone ratio is dramatically differnt. Worth every penny.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks