Bowhunting during shotgun week ?

darton

Is there ever going to be a chance in the future that the ministry eventually allows bowhunting during the shotgun hunt ? First week of November is prime time and if the bowhunter wears hunter orenge and has sole permission on a property, safety of all would be maintained.

Start a letter writing campaign to the Ministry. Can't see it happening though, bow hunters and gun hunters on the same public land.

Start a letter writing campaign to the Ministry. Can't see it happening though, bow hunters and gun hunters on the same public land.
In some WMU's you can bow hunt as long as you have applied and are successful in the controlled hunt. This is the first year this has happened. Yes you are required to wear the blaze orange.

Grrr ! Just that area 93 is hard to get into for the two shotgun hunts that run there. Only was chosen once in 5 years ! Grrrr!

Lots in 92, buddy and I hunted Monday Tuesday and today. Filled both tags. A near by neighbor filled 8 tags and finished yesterday

92 might be the way to go. Then I can use a muzzeloader. Reach out and touch them a lot further.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks