Bass fishing inner bay first time

timbo89

I’m off this upcoming week and want to go out to the inner bay. Bluffs bar a good place to start? I’m not overly familiar with fishing the inner bay as with my new boat I’m able to fish basically anywhere now. Any help is appreciated!

I’m off this upcoming week and want to go out to the inner bay. Bluffs bar a good place to start? I’m not overly familiar with fishing the inner bay as with my new boat I’m able to fish basically anywhere now. Any help is appreciated!
The water in the inner bay is starting to warm up to 80 degrees fahrenheit in some spots when I was fishing there for smallmouth bass last friday June 28/19.There were still bass around in the inner bay that day,but you have to search around to find them.The Bluffs Bar would be likely a better place for catching smallmouth bass off the Bluffs Bar in the deeper water,were the smallmouth bass prefers cooler water temperatures.Leeches and minnows,and also dragging a tube jig around should produce some bass and good luck.Enjoy your upcoming week off and Bass ON!! ?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks