Another fantastic time yesterday for a good cause,at the Fishing & Hunting Show in Aylmer. 👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Thanks to @tailfeathers & @Reel Therapy IMG_3107.jpeg & volunteers to run this great show again for a good cause,which was the 2nd annual Fishing and Hunting Show for Youth Fishing Day,which will be held either on July 27th or July 28th,( weather permitting). IMG_3108.jpeg This show was well attended again yesterday in Aylmer,just like last year. It was also a great pleasure to meet new 68 member’s as well,such as @HawgHauler & @Waterboy. IMG_3104.jpeg It was great talking to you both,and good luck to you both on your future sale’s. Harold @Get Hooked had quite a display of items to sell,( 3 rental table’s worth,IMG_3112.jpegIMG_3110.jpeg such as @HawgHauler & @Waterboy did have also. IMG_3109.jpeg 👍 It was great to see some of the other 68 member’s that I haven’t seen for awhile as well,such as @stackman1 @Brian F @hvyhaul below IMG_3127.jpeg@Outdorman @Fish Whisperer 👇IMG_3139.jpeg and sorry whoever else that I might of have missed to mention.This show was well attended,with a steady flow of potential buyer’s,IMG_3123.jpeg looking for great deal’s,( which were there ),from vendor’s,such as IMG_3131.jpeg myself & others to be found. I and other vendor’s are already looking forward to the 3rd annual Aylmer Fishing & Hunting Sale,for Youth Fishing Day next year,and we hope to see you all there,for a good cause! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Thanks Erich for getting the word out on the 2nd Aylmer Fishing and Hunting Sale. It was all for the Kids at the 2nd annual Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day! Put on by @tailfeathers & @Reel Therapy and others who were involed @Fish Whisperer who donated their time and boats on last years successful Event and surely will be this coming season.

Hope you made sum Sales Erich!

The Vendor across from me came all the way from the Sarnia area.

Thanks Erich for getting the word out on the 2nd Aylmer Fishing and Hunting Sale. It was all for the Kids at the 2nd annual Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day! Put on by @tailfeathers & @Reel Therapy and others who were involed @Fish Whisperer who donated their time and boats on last years successful Event and surely will be this coming season.

Hope you made sum Sales Erich!

The Vendor across from me came all the way from the Sarnia area.
You’re welcome Harold 👊 ( @Get Hooked ) ,definitely it was all for the kid’s. Thanks especially as you had mentioned to the charter captains for their time,such as @tailfeathers @Reel Therapy & @Fish Whisperer that were present yesterday. My new lure’s,( duplicate’s ), still some in packaging, sold quickly 💰 at a great price!! 👍 The vendor across from you that you had mentioned coming from the Sarnia area I knew,and I was surprised to see him there. His name is Kevin,and he is a member of the Bluewater Anglers Club that I belong to as well.That’s where I actually met him at a couple of year’s ago,at one of the clubs meetings. I actually bought a couple of lure’s off Kevin,to try them out for the 48th Bluewater Anglers Club Salmon Derby,coming up at the end of April into May,2024. I promised myself before this show,not too buy anymore lure’s!! 🙄 lol 😂,but I just couldn’t resist to add to my other Salmon lure’s!! lol 😝 😉 Please keep in touch @Get Hooked for I like what you were selling at the Show yesterday. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3139.jpeg
    IMG_3139.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3146.jpeg
    IMG_3146.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 23
So how do you donate to the event? Also has it been changed yet so normal members of 68 can also take people out for this day? I have a 26ft trophy that can easily fit 4 or 5. My date for the SVOP course isn’t till April 02. I am not even sure what I will be doing with it after that but I assume if I can successfully take grown men out week after week and we do just fine. That I would be able to handle a few youth and their guardians.

An awesome time indeed @Fishboss by as all for a great cause! No, I didn’t sell all of my tackle,but that’s fine,for I am in no hurry to sell it all. Regards,uncle red 👍🙂
@Fishboss I may also add,that the bigger spoons,( Diamond King,RAC spoons,etc., ) for the Great Lakes didn’t sell,like the much smaller Silver Streaks lure’s in 3 different sizes that I had up on my board which did sell,and favourite’s to use on Lake Erie for walleye’s & rainbow trout. I thought for sure that I would be likely getting angler’s coming to this Aylmer Fishing & Hunting Show from east of Aylmer that perhaps would be fishing on Lake Ontario for the much larger fish,such as Chinook Salmon,and trophy brown trout,etc.,that would buy the bigger spoon’s,body bait’s,( deep diving Rapala’,etc. ),as I had mentioned.Next time I will bring even more body bait’s,such as Bandits,Bombers,etc. for more variety. My 2 big buck tail musky and large body bait musky lure’s did sell,and I am never in a hurry to sell any of my fishing lure’s or tackle,and the 2 shows that I have been a vendor in the last two week’s,helps pass the time away during the winter months,when there has been no ice fishing on long point bay this winter. I have one more show to be a vendor in,and it’s in April,where a lot of these angler’s such as myself fish on Lake Huron,for the upcoming 48th Bluewater Anglers Club Salmon Derby coming up from May 3 to May 12, 2024, and I anticipate that most of the bigger Great Lakes lure’s,( Diamond King,RAC spoons,etc. ), should sell fast!!
Regards,uncle red Tight lines to All in 2024!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3089.jpeg
    IMG_3089.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Great coverage and pictures @Red Hering ! You are a natural promoter! I'm looking forward to meeting you someday! You mentioned in your show coverage that you enjoyed meeting "@Brian F". I'm @Brian F and I was not there. I think you must have met an imposter @Brian F !
Thanks again for the pictures and report @Red Hering great work! I'm try and visit the show next year. I'll be the guy walking around in a straight jacket in order to keeps my hands from taking out my wallet and buying more lures! :):giggle:

Great coverage and pictures @Red Hering ! You are a natural promoter! I'm looking forward to meeting you someday! You mentioned in your show coverage that you enjoyed meeting "@Brian F". I'm @Brian F and I was not there. I think you must have met an imposter @Brian F !
Thanks again for the pictures and report @Red Hering great work! I'm try and visit the show next year. I'll be the guy walking around in a straight jacket in order to keeps my hands from taking out my wallet and buying more lures! :):giggle:
Oops!! sorry @Brian F for identifying you wrongly! My “seniors moments” are kicking in more frequently now!! lol 😂 Thanks for your kind words about me being a natural promoter!! lol 😂 I am “blushing” now!! 😊 lol 🤣 I have met a lot of people over the past few year’s,wether it’s been on a riverbank somewhere,along one of the Great Lakes,and of course at some of the Fishing and Hunting Show’s,etc., as well that I occasionally am a vendor or a buyer there. It would be fantastic to meet you @Brian F and others in person wherever that may be,and please keep in touch @Brian F and other’s that I have met,thanks for correcting me into introducing you wrongly. Enjoy your day @Brian F and others,for it looks like a warm 🌞 sunny day coming up. It’s time now,to feed the fish! 🎣🐟😉 👍😎

lol 😂 @Brian F it’s definitely hard not to buy any more lure’s!! I ended up doing that,when I am trying to downsize & sell some of my lure’s last Saturday,at the Aylmer Fishing and Hunting Show!! It’s definitely an addiction,and those lure’s that we are all looking at,are sure pretty,aren’t they!! lol 😝 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3146.jpeg
    IMG_3146.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 5
I hear you about the sliver streak lures selling fast, as s for salmon lures I have enough of those for now lol but I'm always looking for more sparkly walleye lures, those sliver fox lures are awesome for walleye, especially the wonderbread by far the most productive lure on Erie last season for us, I will be receiving my 11 j Deez lures from Michigan this week looking forward to that, tight lines 🎣 o. Hope to see you at some point this year.

I too look forward to catching up with you someday @Red Hering . Absolutely no problem on your "seniors moment". At 57 I'm in "senior moment" gear more than "reality moment" theses days! LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL: Thank God I still remember were I live...but I never leave the house without my cell phone...in case I have to call the wife to get directions back home! :p:p:p:p:p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks