🤣 I’d love to see the after video

Would love to see the persons reaction to their car not being where they left it 🤣
View attachment 72564
Ha ha! that reminds me of my buddy back in the 80s at Bronte when some guy parked his full-sized van blocking his truck then went out fishing. He put his truck in 4-wheel drive and shoved it across the parking lot right up onto the green area with the tires screaming like crazy. There was another vehicle also partially blocking him where we had to get out so he yelled "and who owns this piece of junk!" The guy near the dock selling hotdogs yelled back "hey hang on cowboy I'm coming right now to move it." LOL! He said if that ever happens again his vehicle will in Bronte Creek. Some people just have no consideration whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Ha ha! that reminds me of my buddy back in the 80s at Bronte when some guy parked his full-sized van blocking his truck then went out fishing. He put his truck in 4-wheel drive and shoved it across the parking lot right up onto the green area with the tires screaming like crazy. There was another vehicle also partially blocking him where we had to get out so he yelled "and who owns this piece of junk!" The guy near the dock selling hotdogs yelled back "hey hang on cowboy I'm coming right now to move it." LOL! He said if that ever happens again his vehicle will in Bronte Creek. Some people just have no consideration whatsoever. :rolleyes:
I would have zero patience for that as well!

That reminds me of the brain fart I had last year at Glasgow. Launched my boat and the battery was dead. Went and got the jeep and pulled as close to the side of the ramp as I could to boost it. My cables were 3 feet too short. Just then a nice guy and his wife pulled up to me and bossted my boat with his. I totally forgot that I left the jeep running and blocking in a truck as well and just went out fishing. A couple hours went by and I got a call from a friend on the VHF telling me there was a guy who was pissed because I was blocking him in. I radioed back and just told him to move my jeep and then turn it off and lock it. He did and all was back to normal. I hate this getting old.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks