“Drop it like it’s hot”???

FlyingViking

Have you folks ever gotten sick and tired of trolling and simply stopped trolling,, and dropped a jig-and-worm on a pod of stink-eyes?

Have passed over a mass of stink-eyes in the past and trolled it over and over. With success for sure. But we all need a break at some time

“asking for a friend”…

Last edited:
Taking the girlfriend out tomorrow… reports of a Muskie. Gonna troll 3 rods for stink-eyes and one rod for Muskie with a “Jake”. If we find a school.. gonna drop shot..

tomorrow will be a “test”.. I don’t see musky but if it’s open water… it’s gonna be a biggy

I love no pressure fishing days. Other than the nagging…

Taking the girlfriend out tomorrow… reports of a Muskie. Gonna troll 3 rods for stink-eyes and one rod for Muskie with a “Jake”. If we find a school.. gonna drop shot..

tomorrow will be a “test”.. I don’t see musky but if it’s open water… it’s gonna be a biggy

I love no pressure fishing days. Other than the nagging…
Don’t be surprised if you still catch walleye on the Muskie lure. In the tournament on the weekend I was running a 8 inch Muskie spoon looking for large eyes and still caught 4 pound fish on it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks