Search results

1. I

East of Sandhills

We went out on Saturday and ended up with 200 very nice perch. Not alot of sorting. 47 feet of water was the magic number
  2. I

Odds for ice fishing St Williams this month ?

Was that at Idle Tymes
  3. I

Lake Nipissing

We used everything we had and it didnt matter what we used we caught fish. Maybe some smaller minnows would be better, his minnows are 3 to 4 inches
  4. I

Lake Nipissing

We went up to Idle Tyme Fishing Camp and spent 2 nights out on the lake. What a good time we had. Shawn has an excellent place there.His ice cabins are very nice, clean and well stocked with eveything that u need. We ended up catching our limit of walleye and 30 perch and 1 pike. Lots of ice...
  5. I

Parking on Hastings

We are thinking of doing some fishing off of Hastings. We are going to carry the boat across the beach. I was just wondering where is a good place to park ?
  6. I

Homemade Auger

Not catching many fish at all we got 11 on Saturday and 12 on Sunday
  7. I

Homemade Auger

I will get a better video next time we go out.
  8. I

Homemade Auger

This is my first time trying to put a video on hope it works. I made this auger using a 12 volt wheelchair motor. It turns a little slow but it beats turning by hand. It was drilling holes threw about 12 inches of ice in this video. I have a deep cycle battery to power it, its drilled close to...
  9. I

what is the best atv to buy

You wont go wrong buying a Kingquad thats for sure....
  10. I

what is the best atv to buy

I have a Suzuki Kinquad 700 and it is a excellent machine. It has fuel injection, no messing with the choke is nice. It is a one cylinder and goes everywhere the bigger quads go if I was to ever buy another quad it would be a Suzuki
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks