Search results

1. groundcontrol

Long Point Bay ice

2. groundcontrol

MNRF is "Takin Care of Business" on Longpoint Bay.

The sad part is that the owners simply fail to take responsibility.
  3. groundcontrol

Why I ask you guys for photo's please

I'm thinking around 2004 or so? Pictures were taken by Ray Ferris.
  4. groundcontrol

Why I ask you guys for photo's please

Older picture...
  5. groundcontrol

Ice Hut Rentals?

Thanks, that tab works perfectly.
  6. groundcontrol

Ice Hut Rentals?

Thank you for the list. Greatly appreciated. I did look under site sponsors and I must be blind because I didn't see them… :-( http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?resources/
  7. groundcontrol

Ice Hut Rentals?

Unfortunately, not all of the rental operations are listed there. Thank you
  8. groundcontrol

Ice Hut Rentals?

I have a friend who is wanting to go ice fishing on Long Point Bay and he is looking for someone to rent from. Does anyone know if there is a list of ice hut rentals available or can someone please tell me what is available for Long Point Bay? Thank you in advance.
  9. groundcontrol

Friday Crappie!

That is a nice catch of fish. Congratulations :-) It just goes to show a little bit of hard work and perseverance pays off in the pursuit of these fish.
  10. groundcontrol

Lights on the bay?

Thanks… Must be my eyesight then. :-)
  11. groundcontrol

Lights on the bay?

Doesn't EC 10 only have one light?
  12. groundcontrol

Lights on the bay?

It looks rather unusual. Like you say, they are definitely flashing. I just revisited the WebCam and now the lights seem to have disappeared. I wonder what was going on out there? Edit: wfter reviewing the camera again, I can now see the lights again. It looks like the snow was blocking the...
  13. groundcontrol

Lights on the bay?

I have been watching the WebCam from the Old Cut and have noticed flashing lights out on the ice. Is there something going on out there tonight (February 8) or am I seeing Port Rowan? I watch the camera quite a bit and I have never noticed this before.
  14. groundcontrol

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Thanks for the number. :)
  15. groundcontrol

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Stick, is that the same as Lancaster south of Simcoe?
  16. groundcontrol

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Oh ok, I remember talking to the guys in Holland Marsh. It's such pain to find these guys to do bigger ponds, but I'm persistent. I'll look up Erie. Thanks
  17. groundcontrol

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Are they still in business? I think I called them already, I forget now.
  18. groundcontrol

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Does anyone know who the dragline operator/owner is? Or do you know of any other lines here in southern Ontario. I'm needing to dredge my pond and a long reach would be best. Thanks
  19. groundcontrol

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Are they using a dragline at Turkey Point to deepen the channel at the moment? Is that the government or Macdonald doing this?
  20. groundcontrol

Another "Ice on Inner Bay"

quote: Originally posted by Phantom Is that out of Booths/Port Rowan? Nice picture. Good to see. Here's the Booth's harbour camera. http://boothsharbour.com/Webcam/58/0
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks