Search results

1. Dave_ Anderson

May 29, 2020 am Pier Perch

Off the pier in 3 hours this morning
  2. Dave_ Anderson

Thames

Saw at least 20 caught yesterday....I arrived late only got one...3 pounder....8 guys in my spot I horned my way in....they had 16 on stringers already....on my way out right now
  3. Dave_ Anderson

Inner bay Sunday

Getting them out in Deleware
  4. Dave_ Anderson

Off Topic New (used) ride is coming home

Beautiful boat Jimmy and I sure hope you got her home through all this snow alright??
  5. Dave_ Anderson

Lake Simcoe

Here more
  6. Dave_ Anderson

Lake Simcoe

Good job and good decision to go with my recommendation?....went out with Mike on Tuesday had my 50 by noon....heres some pics
  7. Dave_ Anderson

Lake Simcoe

The latest from last weekend
  8. Dave_ Anderson

Lake Simcoe

That's where I do most of my ice fishing...I don't use outfitters anymore but take it from me....give Mike at Snake Island Fish Huts a call and book preferably through the week when it's quieter.....he is definitely on fish....I've been doing well in that area all year....that is if its perch...
  9. Dave_ Anderson

Fishing Report LPB perch report.

Nice to hear from you Kirk....you must be doing better...thats a good thing?....you need someone with a dog sled team to take you out....that way you can stand up and hold on to the reins?
  10. Dave_ Anderson

Fishing Report LPB perch report.

Wow another fine job Jimmy....yesterday got up at 3am and headed to lake Simcoe...fishing by 7:30....stayed til 4....came home with 8 perch?....think my next trip will be to old cut and go out looking for a yellow quad and setup right beside it?
  11. Dave_ Anderson

Fishing Report Update on LPB perch

Damn good job Jimmy....that's the best catch I've seen yet from down that way
  12. Dave_ Anderson

Fishing Report SM Bass - Long Point Bay - Saturday, June 24th

Have you found the perch for Sally yet?
  13. Dave_ Anderson

Port Franks Gold

I totally agree
  14. Dave_ Anderson

Port Franks Gold

Not just Sarnia Josh....the whole St.Clair river is loaded right now....even shore fisherman getting daily consistent limits
  15. Dave_ Anderson

Fishing Report Live report from the Bluffs

Thinking this might be the last pike trip for the season until fall. Water temp out there is 62.3. Time to leave them alone and concentrate on some perch fishing. I'm in
  16. Dave_ Anderson

Trip to nakina abamassagi lake

Now that's a monster Jason and WOW those numbers....
  17. Dave_ Anderson

Un expected catch on Longpoint Bay

I think its an atlantic salmon
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks