Search results

1. J

Winter Fishing Ideas (Warm)

Amazon
  2. J

Waterfowl carcass disposal in channel?

One more thing to consider. At least one wing must remain attached to each bird harvested for identification by enforcement during transport I believe. Much like leaving a patch of skin on a fish fillet. I might be wrong. And maybe they cooked em at the launch. LOL. But I totally agree. That's...
  3. J

What's your gameplan for summer Smallies here in Big Bad Erie.

Does anyone on this site know where to target them between Burwell and Glasgow?
  4. J

Port Bruce sandbar?

Maybe they meant Sandhills.
  5. J

Musky Poll

My obsession with musky started about 10 years. My first actually came about 100 yards south of Bait Island while trolling for smallmouth. Like Apps says, I'm not tempted to eat one nor am I in any position to mount one. Morally or financially for that matter...lol. A picture says a thousand...
  6. J

Coyote Den

I agree with trky chsr and gps. You've got a rare opportunity there.
  7. J

Hotel near Jorden Harbour,Port Dulhousie area

I believe the hotel beside the shipwreck (on the QEW) has slips. Not sure of the name. Never stayed there
  8. J

New plan for next year

Like a muff diver?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks